Sunday, June 23, 2013

Growing and Changing

I feel like I have done so much growing in the last couple of years.  If you would have asked me three years ago what today would look like, I would have never guessed that it would look like it does now.  My Air Force career ended with a medical discharge, we were blessed with a baby that we were not trying for (not even a little bit), and my husband decided to hang up his Air Force boots for farmer's boots.  And of course, the My Ginger Riott blog is here. 
So we are closing this chapter of our lives and opening the next.  Next to me are boxes of stuffed animals and bags of clothes that need to be taken to the thrift store as we down-size in preparation for the movers to come next month. 
It’s exciting and with all of these changes I really feel like I am on the path I was supposed to be on.  That hasn’t exactly been the case in the past.  I feel like I was always wondering what my purpose was and had that feeling of, “Is this all there is for me?”  Now I am excited and can’t wait to see what’s next!
So what is next?  This blog is changing!  We are about to embark on 10,000 page views.  That is incredible!  Honestly when I started it, I assumed my mom would be the only one to read it.  And with the first 10,000 page views comes the first Ginger Challenge.  I will give the details when we actually hit that number, but here’s a hint...it includes a nice cash prize!
I got an email from a company saying that they have seen my blog, and are mailing me one of their products to review.  I also have some ideas for a vlog channel and maybe even a book one day, so stay tuned for all those happenings to be happening. 
What are you guys thinking?  Send me an email, or comment below on any questions you may have, or what you would like to see as My Ginger Riott evolves.  And thank you once again for all of the support!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome Girl! There is no better feeling knowing that all has fallen in place. You deserve it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!