Friday, June 7, 2013

We're in Business

I have been writing My Ginger Riott for about 9 months now, and have had over 9,000 page views, so I thought I would add some new stuff!  I now have links to some great things that you really don't need, but should really get anyway. 

Check out the links on the right side of the page for the newest Ginger Riott endorsed merchandise! 

Every time you click on a link to Amazon then buy something, I get a commission.  Fucking amazing!  That includes clicking on the header which takes you to the main Amazon store.  If you see something awesome out there that you think would be good to list for sale on My Ginger Riott, send me an email, Facebook me, or leave a comment below. 

A Ginger Pride poster would be a great place to start!  Also if you haven't subscribed by email, be sure to do that so that you don't miss any posts! 

Thank you for all of the support!  You get part of your soul back as my thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!