Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Ginger is a Terrible Thing to Waste

My husband, Brian, has been working nights, but has been sleeping in really late.   With the girls going to bed around eight, and Brian not getting up until 9:45, I get a little bored, and a bored ginger, is a thing to fear. 
I walked into the bedroom once and gently asked Brian if he was ready to get up so we could hang out a little before he had to get up.  He told me to go away...so I played it a little differenltly the second time around.

I ran in and yelled, “Brian!  There’s a giant leak in the bathroom!!!”

He jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

Excuse me, I meant to say there’s a giant leek in the bathroom.  But on second glance, it appears to be a normal sized leek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!