Tuesday, October 30, 2012

High Speed Chase

I was just involved in a high speed chase. The facts that it wasn't at a high speed and I wasn't being chased are irrelevant. We have two main roads. One is 30km (18mph) and one that is a little longer but the speed limit is 50km (30 mph). Today I took the 50km road. I thought, Today, I'm taking this thing at 60km (36 mph)! What are they going to do about it? Nothin! Cee Lo Green and I were singing Forget You pretty loud. When we got to the Ooh ooh ooooh part I saw the po po's party lights, so I did what anybody would do. I swerved over to the edge of the road, threw it in park whispering "omg omg I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." The cop swerved around me and sped down the road, completely ignoring how he intentionally put me in a panic attack. Somewhere in the madness I also unbuckled. I assume it was incase I had to ditch the truck and make a run for it.

Update: Brian has notified me this is not "what anybody would do" so I would like to replace that with, "what any rational person would do".

1 comment:

  1. Its what guilty people do......the rest of us let off the gas and pretend it wasn't us!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!