Tuesday, October 30, 2012

F*ck your sticky notes!!!

This story is from quite awhile ago, but I didn't have a blog then.  So today I'm bringing you home little story. 

In the apartments we live in we have building leaders and assistant building leaders.  They have absolutely no authority or brains.  They are tenants just like us, but have asked housing to treat them special, and in return they get infinite power!  By infinite power I mean they have an extra parking space, get to post obnoxious notes in the hallway, get a handy dandy ticket notebook, and get to keep pet sharks with lasers on their heads in the basement.  One of those is made up.

The housing office brought out placards for their extra parking spots, but it's cold enough out that the glue doesn't stick very well.  This gives me something to do in the mornings when I am waiting for my car to warm up.  I have re-stuck the placards to trees, benches in front of nearby buildings and the top of the building leader's cars. I have to give them credit.  They are constantly re-sticking them to the front of the parking spaces.  They're like squirrels.  They're so annoying but you're amazed at the things they can do.  Building leaders, so damn cute, like a squirrel...with rabies.

Our building leader likes to park his car in the second to last available spot, and sit on the bench waiting for people to park in the only open spot, which just happens to be marked "building leader".  He smiles at them as they walk in the stairwell, waits a few minutes and walks over and writes them a ticket for parking in the "building leader" spot.  What kind of creep just sits and waits outside for someone like that.  It's creepy.  I know he does that because I hide around the corner of the building waiting for him to leave so I can steal his placard. 

The real meaning I wanted to post this story is about an obnoxious note I received last year.  I have attached it.  The building leader was a total snob and like to throw around her husband's rank.  He's been in the military for 2 years.  He doesn't have rank.  After receiving her note, I noticed that she must have grown up in a third world country where girls weren't allowed to go to school.  If I was in that situation, I would want someone to help me too.  So I corrected her English mistakes on the note and gave it back to her.  You're welcome, young illiterate woman, where ever you are.  As much as I disliked her, I refused to make a big deal of it.  That was until my mother in law came to town and got drunk with my husband and our friends downstairs.  At 3 o'clock in the morning I heard her yelling to our neighbor's window, "Fuck your sticky notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I've asked that my mother in law come to visit often.  Below are the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!