Saturday, March 2, 2013

Does the Carpet Match My Drapes?

I have considered just hanging out with other redheads because then there would be no "fire crotch" jokes, no stepchildren refrences, no friends with wimpy little tempers, and I could have an afternoon without explaining the whole soul thing.  But without my ginger-less friends, life would be boring.  First of all because if I only hung out with redheads, I would have like four friends; one being my mom and another being my daughter.  But the main reason I keep you blondes and brunettes around is because you are fucking awesome.  My friend Danelle sent me a link to a post called, "The 18 Most Offensive Things People Say To Redheads".  You can read it here.

 
And in other news of awesome redheads...
I could have told you that buddy.
 
Wutchagonnado? Not a damn thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!