Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday is Music Day

Who complains about it being Monday on a three day work week?  Me. 
 
The only thing worse than waking up and knowing it's Monday was finding out that Justin Bieber won three separate awards at the American Music Awards (AMA).  He even won best pop/rock male artist of the year.  Jimi Hendrix just died again. 
 
The Biebster then made a shout out to all the haters, “I want to say this is for all the haters who thought I was just here for one or two years. I feel like I’m going to be here for a very long time.”
 
Of course you feel like you're going to be around for a long time.  You're 12 years old!  To you six days is soooooooooooo long.   I'm just kidding.  I'm sure once you get out of middle school, you will have a great future.  The radio station I was getting my news from, topped it off with one of his greatest hits...with Nicki Minaj.  Is he even old enough to listen to her music?  I think there are two kinds of people, those who aren't old enough to listen to Nicki Minaj, and those who are old enough to know she's shit.  If there are any other kinds of people, I don't care.

Whatever, it's Monday, and I'm all about making fun of artists.

 
Jimi Hendrix and Johnny Cash just committed a double suicide.  Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!