Thursday, November 8, 2012

Santa goes to Washington


My home state of Michigan has a new governor and he is awesome!  I have no idea what his political views are, or where he stands on issues I care about, but none the less I’m excited.  Kerry Bentivolio is a reindeer farmer who poses as Santa during the holidays and is quoted as saying, “I don’t know who I really am, myself or Santa Claus”. 
photo from http://www.nytimes.com

His brother Phillip Bentivolio, called him “mentally unbalanced” and predicted he’ll eventually spend time in prison.  I say it’s refreshing.  Most of our politicians in Washington should be in jail, so at least this one can say, “Well, I warned you!”  I really hope that doesn’t happen though.  If our other politicians are considered “normal”, bring on the “mentally unbalanced”!
photo from http://www.markmaynard.com

During his acceptance speech he said, “We’re going to go to Washington and we’re going to represent the 11th district like it’s never been represented”.  That’s right you are!  Never before has Michigan been represented with a shirtless, reindeer farming, Santa-impersonating, mentally unstable, prison bound Republican like it is now!  Bring it Kerry!  I’m rooting for you! 
photo from http://www.thingprogress.org

Yeah, or this could be really fucking bad....

2 comments:

  1. Well id rather see a shirtless reindear farmer than Anthony's Wiener.... Harharhar... Bad joke... But i guess its a slight improvement.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!